With Volt, you are giving your vote not only to a party that is locally committed to Essonne, but also to a pan-European movement that finds common answers to common challenges with elected members in the European Parliament and throughout Europe.
Volt is participating for the first time in the French legislative elections, we don't have any public funding yet and we are counting on you to help us!
|Printing of Ballots (50k per round)||500€|
|Flyer Volt (25k)||250€|
|Flyer Campaign (25k)||250€|
As a student in the Netherlands, I joined Volt to build a more egalitarian and ecological society and to unite all European citizens.
Economic developer and member of Volt since 2018, I want to transform the European and French institutions to be more democratic
At the heart of a Citizen's Europe
- Set up a Citizens' Convention to draft a European Constitution
- Provide the European Union with a joint armed force
- Promote European culture and citizenship
- Move towards a more parliamentary and decentralised system
- Legalise cannabis and decriminalise the use of other drugs following the Portuguese model
- Accompany the police force with social mediators (psychologists, educators, etc.)
- Implement the proposals of the Citizens' Climate Convention
- Move towards sustainable development
- Provide administrative and fiscal support to companies that decide to adopt a cooperative model (cooperative production compaies, civil property companies)
- For the equal participation of people with disabilities in society
- Better support for victims of aggression, harassment and discrimination
- Separate curriculum reforms from the political system.
Meet us at one of our upcoming events!
Our actions on the ground
Follow us on Social Media!