With Volt, you are giving your vote not only to a party that is locally committed to Essonne, but also to a pan-European movement that finds common answers to common challenges with elected members in the European Parliament and throughout Europe.
Volt is participating for the first time in the French legislative elections, we don't have any public funding yet and we are counting on you to help us!
|Printing of Ballots (50k per round)||500€|
|Flyer Volt (25k)||250€|
|Flyer Campaign (25k)||250€|
Jules Rohault de Fleury
As a student in computer science at the University of Paris-Saclay, I am running at only 19 years old to give our constituency the option of a new and pragmatic candidacy, outside of the big divisive blocs. As in last year's regional elections, I am running for pro-European and progressive values under the colours of Volt Europa.
A graduate in European affairs and public policy from Sciences Po Paris, I am committed to a democratic and inclusive Europe with Volt. Meeting the challenges of the 21st century requires urgent and pan-European action, as they do not stop at borders. Together, let's make the politics of the future!
Our national Priorities
- Reforming and consolidating Europe (democracy, defence, labour rights);
- Adapting our democracy to the 21st century and encouraging citizen participation;
- Achieve a true ecological and social transition;
- Ensure a free, equal and fraternal society for all, without discrimination
Our local Priorities
Focus on research and innovation
- reach 4% of national GDP of investment in R&D;
- fostering clusters & institutes and industrial cooperation;
- encourage communication of science to the public;
Reforming elections and institutions, especially local ones
- Further decentralisation to achieve more subsidiarity;
- Introduce a proportional share and transferable vote;
- Promote municipal and departmental referendums;
Decarbonising our energy and atmosphere
- Modernising our nuclear fleet and investing in renewable energy;
- Invest in carbon capture and storage programmes;
- Use rail for transport and repeal fuel subsidies;
Get to know us at one of our upcoming events!
Our Actions on the Ground