With Volt, you are giving your voice not only to a party that is locally committed to Parisians, but also to a pan-European movement that finds common answers to common challenges with elected members in the European Parliament and across Europe.
Volt is participating for the first time in the French legislative elections, we don't have any public funding yet and we are counting on you to help us!
|Voting bulleints (50k par tour)||500€|
|Flyer Volt (25k)||250€|
|Flyer Campagne (25k)||250€|
|Official Flyer (50k)||1400€|
Originally from Strasbourg, Parisian at heart, Franco-German by nationality and European at heart. Director of renewable projects, I live my passion for the energy transition in cities and territories. I wish to commit myself to a new social and ecological contract in a different political framework, in co-construction with the citizens, with an obligation of results.
Italienne de naissance, française par choix, je vis à Paris depuis 10 ans, où j’ai travaillé dans le numérique comme cheffe d’équipe avant de me dédier entièrement à la politique. Feministe, écologiste et engagée, j’étais candidate tête de liste aux régionales 2021 et je suis la première femme à la tête de Volt France. Je veux apporter un regard pan-européen et progressiste à cette campagne !
Our national priorities
- Move towards a Republic 6.0: more democracy, more citizen representation.
- Accelerate the ecological transition by giving citizens the financial means and making France the leading low-carbon energy force in Europe.
- Establish a society for all, without discrimination.
- Bringing Europe closer to French citizens.
Our local priorities
Protecting purchasing power in a truly social economy
- Indexing wages and pensions to inflation
- Dividing 20% of dividends between employees and ecological measures
- Creation of childcare places, co-financed by the state
Ensuring equal opportunities and an inclusive labour market
- Establish an Erasmus ++ European mobility fund to combat youth and long-term unemployment
- Increasing the transparency of companies in favour of equal pay
- Systematically integrate migrants into the labour market through training
Giving citizens the tools to participate in the ecological transition
- Framework contract for 100% renewable energy in Paris
- Opening up renewable projects to citizen investment
- Co-financing of energy renovation measures by the European Investment Bank
We are looking forward to welcome you on one of the following events
Our work in the district