With Volt, you are giving your vote not only to a party that is locally committed to Essonne, but also to a pan-European movement that finds common answers to common challenges with elected members in the European Parliament and throughout Europe.
Volt is participating for the first time in the French legislative elections, we don't have any public funding yet and we are counting on you to help us!
|Printing of Ballots (50k per round)||500€|
|Flyer Volt (25k)||250€|
|Flyer Campaign (25k)||250€|
As a convinced federalist, I have been involved for more than 4 years in Volt and Young Europeans - France for a more democratic Europe that is equal to the current global threats. I am a double-master student in European Affairs and Human Resources Management and I am also in charge of HR innovation at the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Originally from a town in the hinterland of Nice, I went to the Sorbonne before flying to the United States, where I started a career in sales strategy. I became involved in the community, particularly in the defence of immigrants and the LGBTQIA+ community. Back in Paris, I decided to defend Volt's colours for a strong, social and unifying Europe.
Our national Priorities
- RéReforming and consolidating Europe (democracy, defence, labour rights);
- Adapting our democracy to the 21st century and encouraging citizen participation;
- Achieve a true ecological and social transition;
- Ensure a free, equal and fraternal society for all, without discrimination
Our local Priorities
The carbon neutrality of the French economy by 2045
- Introduce the CO2 tax credit for companies that reduce their emissions
- Provide more financial incentives for investment in renewable energy
- Promote European public-private partnerships for basic research in decarbonisation technologies
Promoting European culture and citizenship
- Ensure a continuous European public debate in the media
- Offer a compulsory mobility experience to all young Europeans before the age of 25
- Create European Councils in municipalities with more than 50,000 inhabitants
Making the right to housing a fundamental right
- Invest massively in the energy renovation of buildings
- Enable municipalities to invest in affordable and sustainable public housing
- End homelessness
Get to know us at one of our upcoming events!
Our Actions on the Ground