With Volt, you give your voice not only to a party that is committed to Nantes locally, but also to a pan-European movement that finds common answers to common challenges with elected members in the European Parliament and throughout Europe!
Volt is participating for the first time in the French legislative elections, we don't have any public funding yet and we are counting on you to help us!
|Printing of Ballots (50k per round)||500€|
|Flyer Volt (25k)||250€|
|Flyer Campaign (25k)||250€|
Retired and a business coach, I have been an activist for Volt since 2017, out of conviction and not for the charisma of a leader!
At the heart of a Citizen's Europe
- Set up a Citizens' Convention to draft a European Constitution
- Providing the European Union with a common armed force
- Promoting European culture and citizenship
- Move towards a more parliamentary and decentralised system
- Legalise cannabis and decriminalise the use of other drugs following the Portuguese model
- Accompany the police force with social mediators (psychologists, educators, etc.)
- Implement the proposals of the Citizens' Climate Convention
- Move towards sustainable development
- Provide administrative and fiscal support to companies that decide to adopt a cooperative model (cooperative production compaies, civil property companies)
- For equal participation of people with disabilities in society
- Better support for victims of aggression, harassment and discrimination
- Separate curriculum reforms from the political system.
Get to know us at one of our upcoming events!
Our Action on the Ground