Bulletin juin 2022
Bulletin juin 2022
Volt newsletter - June 2022
> News from the board
> Recap of the Legislatives
> Our teams on the ground
> Volt elsewhere in Europe
News from the board
By decision of the Board, the next Volt France Summer Days will take place on the weekend of 16-18 September 2022. This will also be an opportunity for all members to meet at the Annual General Meeting. The name of the host city will be announced shortly.
Recap of the Legislatives
Volt France exceeded 1% in 12 out of 17 constituencies! Overview of the final results of the legislative elections:
In metropolitain France:
- 2.15% (934 votes) for Eric Galera and Kenza Mounsi in Lille 5eme
- 1.14% (554 votes) for Claire Desbois and Nicolas Rocca in Lille 4eme
- 2.32% (1173 votes) for Christine Lambart and Adrien Copros in Nantes
- 0.76% (408 votes) for Stéphane Péan and Armelle Maguer in Saint Malo
- 3.25% (1594 votes) for Thibault Pathias and Descroix Pauline in Bayonne
- 1.01% (320 votes) for David Doloui and Maïlys Vaillie in Mulhouse
- 0.46% (183 votes) for Laura Winkelmuller Real and Emilien Oumehdi in Lyon
- 1.35% (527 votes) for Johannes Leininger and Fabiola Conti in Paris 18eme
- 1.26% (550 votes) for Elise Magne and Maxime Touillet-Orsini in Paris 5eme
- 0.62% (253 votes) for Jules Rohault de Fleury and Johanna Dirlewanger-Lücke in Essonne
- 0,47% (156 votes) for Anne Chamayou and Alexandre Bisquerra in Marseille
- 0.57% (178 votes) for Frédéric Seigle-Murandi and Caroline Rey in Strasbourg
In the constituencies of the French abroad :
- 3,7% (1.600 votes) for Cédric Deverchere and Audrey-Flore Ngomsik in the Benelux
- 4,97% (1783 votes) for Valerie chartrain and Laurent Romary in Germany, Central-Europe and the Balkans
- 1,51% (375 votes) for Robin Fontaine and Zoé Gadeyne in Ibéria and Monaco
- 1,62% (685 votes) for Aude Cazein and Mathieu Pouletty in Northern Europe
- 3,53% (559 votes) for Léa Hetz and Thierry Gibert in the Mediterranean
Legislative Feedback Task Force
A Legislative Feedback Task Force chaired by Valerie Chartrain and Johannes Leininger has been set up to gather feedback on the legislative elections. We invite all Volt France members to respond to the following questionnaires:
Exchange meeting on the legislative elections (visio)
See you on 5 July 2022 at 7pm on Google Meet for a general assessment of the legislative elections!
Our teams on the ground
We would like to activate a group on "Gender Equality and LGBTQI+" and include LGBTQI+ issues. In order to take a position on this issue, we need your input. Please take a few minutes to help us better address the issues of today's society for the LGBTQI+ cause.
Volt elsewhere in Europe
Volt Portugal votes for a new board
Recently, Volt Portugal held its National Assembly. A new Board was elected with Ana Carvalho and Duarte Costa as co-presidents. Congratulations!
Regional elections in Andalusia
The Andalusian regional election of 2022 took place on Sunday 19 June 2022, to elect the 12th Parliament of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia. All 109 seats in the Parliament were up for election. Luis Rodríguez Vives was Volt Spain's candidate in Andalusia. He is originally from Granada and lives in Malaga. He is a political scientist specialising in political and institutional communication. He has experience as a consultant in the public and private sectors, where he has led projects of all kinds.
He is currently the coordinator of Volt Andalucía and his greatest ambition is for Andalusia to believe again in politics and in the impact of its ideas.